Do you miss your boat when you're not on it? Not anymore...
Custom Yacht Model Construction
- Model is thoughtfully recreated from the real boat using photographs, line drawings, and pictures
- Two methods of construction.
- We employ the latest technology based on AutoCAD drawings forming the hull with a high grade resin
- A model is handcrafted with plank-on-wood construction
- There is a naval architect leading a staff of craftsmen from Europe and the Dominican Republic
- Accurate deck and hull details are made with innovative materials that include custom brass, silver, and chrome castings
- Marine varnishes and polyurethane paint are used in the finishing process
- Certificate of Authenticity or Presentation Certificate
- Each model comes with a LED lighted display case
- Personalized brass nameplate
- The model is mounted on chrome pedestals
- Each model sits on hard wood mahogany finished base with an acrylic inlay designed with a compass rose
- Customized acrylic inlay with the boat manufacturer's logo is available
How do I commission a model?
We will help you fill out a Custom Model Information Form (PDF) so we have the information needed to begin the commission
- Prior to shipping the model photographs of the finished model will be emailed to you for approval
- Allow approximately 6 months for delivery
- Commission begins with a 50% deposit paid by check or major credit card
- Balance is due upon shipment of the model
- Please call 1-800-356-1987 or 360-385-7020 or email Howard Learned at firstname.lastname@example.org to answer questions and to get started